Individual Courses (Non Accredited)

Individual Programs:
Most popular for individuals who have already been offered employment or already employed in the field and just need to pass the CDL road test exam. Individual program does not come with certificates or job placement assistance.

Driving Lessons for:
Tractor Trailers
Bus Training

What is the diffrence between a "class A" & "class B" CDL licence?

Class A - You can drive an "18 Wheeler", Straight Truck and Dump Truck.
Class B - You can drive a " straight Truck" and a dump truck
If you get the passenger and school bus endorsement - You can drive a coach bus and school bus.
This is a straight truck ( its smaller than an "18 wheeler"). Tank and Hazmat endorsements that you can get on your "CDL Class A or Class B".
You will be required to obtain your DOT Medical card & desired permit on your own before signing up for this course.
For Class A - Study sections 1,2,3,5 & 6.
For Class B - Study sections 1,2,3,5 (and section 4 and 10 for passenger and School Bus).